The vision of the Brady P. Project is to promote love, acceptance and Mother Nature in hopes of helping to save the world. Lofty, yet committed.
All proceeds work to benefit three main components of the project.
1) Educating and supporting parents and families of a child with Down syndrome.
*The Brady P. Project is a registered non-profit organization through the state of Michigan. 501c3 status is in the works.
Brady P. on his tricycle
The Brady P. Project
2) Promoting specialized education and facilitating independence for people with Down syndrome.
3) Funding programs that promote appreciation for the great outdoors through education and recreation for people of all walks of life.
Where do the funds come from?
1) A portion of the profits from Digging for Light - A Memoir to Inspire Humanity.
2) The annual Rock Tossing Competition!
3) Donations from fine people like you! (Until 501c3 tax exempt status is met, your donation is not tax-deductible.) But you can donate through Paypal today to help us reach that goal.